Forums
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Behavior not applied to content loaded offscreen 

Post Behavior not applied to content loaded offscreen
I posted this in the 1x forum, but I determined the 'bug' exists on PIE 2 Beta 1 as well. If I create an off-page div which I later slide into view, rounded corners are not applied to the new elements - or rather, they are applied but the markup created has no content:

<css3-container style="z-index: 300; position: absolute; direction: ltr; top: 986px; left: 0px;"/>

I'm not entirely sure why this is the case - the div with rounded corners is visible - but it is hidden by a container that has overflow:hidden. Is this a bug in the math used to draw the shape? If I were to use jQuery, I could get the height/width of the object the rounded corners is on, and its position, while it is off-screen, so I'm not too sure why this is the case.

Thanks!

Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:29 am

Post Re: Behavior not applied to content loaded offscreen
Interesting, I haven't heard of that before but I don't think I have a testcase for it. Would you be willing to put together a small standalone testcase demonstrating the issue? That would help me fix the bug more quickly.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:34 am

Post Re: Behavior not applied to content loaded offscreen
I PM'd you links to the test version of the site.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]