Forums
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 can't get it to work 

Post can't get it to work
hi all,

i am trying now for two hours to get PIE.htc to work on my page. i think it shouldn't be that hard. page can be accessed here.
below the slider on the first page, there are some blocks, the main block with grey stripes as a background and all the blocks inside (white ones) are using border-radius.
the PIE.htc is located in the same folder as is the background image of the main block, therefor it has the same path in the behavior attribute as does the background image. you can check it.

so please, can anybody tell me, what am i doing wrong here? why doesn't it work for me?

thank you for any help.

regards,
franci77

Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:36 pm

Post Re: can't get it to work
If you use a relative path in the 'behavior' url, it is resolved relative to the page's url, not relative to the stylesheet, as described in the documentation.

Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:10 pm

Post Re: can't get it to work
jason wrote:
If you use a relative path in the 'behavior' url, it is resolved relative to the page's url, not relative to the stylesheet, as described in the documentation.

Thanks for the reply and help.
So if I understand correctly, if I was going to put the file in the root of the site, the attribute in stylesheet would be something like "behavior: url(PIE.htc);" or "behavior: url(/PIE.htc);", no matter in which folder the stylesheet is actually located? And if is in the root, which path is actually correct, only "PIE.htc" or "/PIE.htc"?

Thanks again.

Regards,
franci77

Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]