Forums
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Trouble getting CSS Pie Working with WP Pie Wordpress Plugin 

Post Trouble getting CSS Pie Working with WP Pie Wordpress Plugin
Hey Guys!

I've been trying to get pie working for a while and to no avail. This plugin came along and I thought my prayers were answered, but not so fast. As a test, I'm just trying to get a background gradient to render on my .head-wrap (its the header at the top of my page, which can be viewed at http://sparktheme.agentfire.com)

I currently have
Quote:
.head-wrap {
background: linear-gradient(#0b4276 0%,#1b5a95 100%);
-pie-background: linear-gradient(#0b4276, #1b5a95); /*PIE*/
}

basic stuff, but why won't it work? I've tried other pie styles as well and they just don't work. I installed the plugin and then clicked onto the 'wp pie' tab that appears in the admin for my page which states that
Quote:
By loading this page, you've automatically searched the main stylesheet for any instances of styles using border-radius, box-shadow, and linear-gradient and created a new stylesheet that will now be enqueued on every page which applies the PIE behaviour file. And that's it, you're done!

If you modify the stylesheet and want to update the PIE support simply reload this page.

it's just not working :( I would appreciate any help, I've been trying to figure this out for hours to no avail, thanks!

Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:01 pm

Post Re: Trouble getting CSS Pie Working with WP Pie Wordpress Pl
also, if its of any help, it's a wordpress multisite installation on the genesis framework.

Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:31 am

Your PIE.htc file is being served with the incorrect content-type. http://css3pie.com/documentation/known- ... ntent-type

Please note that the WP PIE plugin is not affiliated with the main PIE project in any way. If you have problems with it specifically then you should contact the plugin developer.

Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:46 pm

hi Jason, thank you so much that worked!

Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]