Forums
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 RFC: Planning for 1.0 

Post Re: RFC: Planning for 1.0
jason wrote:
FYI, the documentation is all in GitHub so you can easily submit improvements/fixes to them yourself. It's much less likely that they'll get forgotten that way. ;)

https://github.com/lojjic/PIE/tree/master/documentation

Keep the comments coming, they're very helpful. I've started incorporating some of them already.
Thank you. I've submitted my improvement: https://github.com/lojjic/PIE/pull/200/files

Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:01 am

So how is going that 1.0 or 2.0 beta release? Any news? Requests or help needed?

Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:34 am

There's a 1.x branch in GitHub now where you can see the progress toward the 1.0 release -- it's mostly individual fixes merged back from the master line. If you'd like to volunteer to bring in more fixes, or to give it some good real-world testing, please do! :)

Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:12 am

I would love to help with development and bugfixes but I just didn't find my way through the source code (.htc uncompressed). It was just too huge for me to easily catch up and develop some features (I was actually trying to divide and make use only of gradient and round-border features, thus, decreasing library size for my needs)
css3pie is great, and I hope I will help in some way...mostly I'm just short with time so I'm not in a position to learn the source code on my own :)

Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:49 am

@pkoretic: If you're truly interested in helping, I'm happy to help you gain an understanding of the source code. First thing is you need to use the source code from GitHub, which is broken out into separate files by functionality, rather than the combined .htc which is way too difficult to look through all at once. Email me if you want further assistance: jason@css3pie.com

Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:14 pm

I would say it's stable.
I use it for over 100 websites and it seems to work fine.
I agree with the other guy that there should be a version targeted for only IE8 and up.
why load all that extra code for outdated browsers only used by a small minority of people?
keep up the great work!

Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2