I tried using PIE in http://www.lushee.com/en/Jokes/
and it was way too slow (~8 seconds of loading).
The -pie-lazy-init:true; did not help at all.
I took a look at the code itself, and I noticed several things that can be easily optimized:
1. Usage of new Date() and Math.Random() instead of calculating the date as a global constant and using a global counter instead of a random number. A slight difference in performance was noticed.
2. Arrays and primitives created locally can be used as global variables, and if arrays are needed to be recreated at a function level, then use them as global stacks (then, by setting the global index to 0, you reset the array). I began doing that and it made a significant improvement in performance.
I can do the conversion myself, but I need to have a list of all functions, sorted by priority (the number of times each function is running in a page like Lushee Jokes).