Cannot Get 2.0 Beta to Work
Not sure if this script is still actively supported/monitored, but figured I'd give it a shot. I'm trying to get CSS3 PIE v.2.0 working on a WordPress site, but am stuck. I am able to get v.1.0 working fine in a subdirectory of my theme folder (e.g., /current-theme/library/pie/). I use site root relative paths in my CSS to the PIE.htc file (e.g., /wp-content/themes/current-theme/library/pie/PIE.htc). Then I just have a simple test setup in my style sheet based on the example on the home page here, testing for radius, box-shadow & gradient on an empty DIV. Again, appears to work OK with v.1.0, but would like some of the additional features of v.2.0.In IE8, I get the following error:
- Access Denied; PIE.htc, line 14, character 490;
That seems to be the following code:
- I also tried using 'PIE_uncompressed.htc', and got the same error on line 59, character 21.
That seems to be this code:
match = styleSheets[ i ].cssText.match( styleSheetRE );
And NONE of the PIE generated styles on my test are reflected in my test (e.g., no radius, box-shadows, or gradient). So it's like the script is not running at all.Here's what I've tried:
- I delete the v.1.0 files from my '/pie' directory and replace them with the v.2.0 files (7 total). So the directory is the same.
- Added the 'AddType text/x-component .htc' line to my .htaccess file. Tried at the top & bottom.
- Changed permissions on the files. Even briefly tried 777.
- Tried placing the files in a directory on the root (e.g. '/pie/).
- Tried placing the files in the root of my theme where the 1 main style sheet is (styles.css).
- Tried making all behavior links absolute (e.g., http://www.domain.com/wp-content/..
- The site is under development and currently the root is password protected. Tried removing that briefly.
Seems to be pointing to access being denied for the style sheet, but I don't really know JS to be able to tell for sure.