Forums
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 border-radius and ordinary border styles 

Post border-radius and ordinary border styles
Hello all.

This is about PIE border-radius used on elements when other ordinary border related styles are set, in PIE version 1 beta 3.

I used border-radius with an id with no border very nicely in ie8. But when i tried to set a border for the id, using border-style and border-color (i didn't assign a border-width, i wanted the default one) , the border-radius simply didn't work.

Anyhow, i found two ways to sove it: assign a border-width or use pie_uncompressed.htc file instead of pie.htc file.

But since the both files should act the same (as i understand), i considerd it a bug issue, and wrote here to announce about it (it is also expected from pie to accept border styles without assigning border-width using the default - or what do you think, pie maintainer? - and acting just like pie_uncompressed).

For pie maintainer(s) - if you agree this is a bug - i'm not familiar with reporting on GitHub (having no time to discover it now), that's why i wrote here, hoping you to report it instead of me, and thank you for the nice PIE.

Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:49 pm

Post Re: border-radius and ordinary border styles
Thank you for reporting this; it has already been fixed in the most recent GitHub source: https://github.com/lojjic/PIE/commit/44 ... 52d8eca27e

Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]