Forums
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Just want to say thank you 

Post Just want to say thank you
Hey Jason,

Just wanted to thank you for this project. I'm working on a pretty dynamic Drupal site for a client, and I was going absolutely insane trying to implement everything they wanted to work across all platforms. People that haven't developed a site don't realize how much work is needed to make a task as simple as rounded corners work across all platforms.

This project will be over in about a month's time. I plan to give you a nice donation when it's all over. I hope it will be enough to entice you to continue development of this fantastic project.

Thanks again

Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:31 pm

Post Re: Just want to say thank you
Thank you for the kind words! The donation will be greatly appreciated. :D

Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:07 pm

I signed up just to give my thanks for this project. After spending ~8 hours getting my own javascript drop down menu to work with my own transparent rounded corners solution, reluctantly I opened up IE7 to find it was utterly destroyed... so after a quick web search I stumbled across PIE. Usually I don't consider using these kinds of plugins but today I just figured, "what the hell". Anyway, needless to say after a bit of tweaking and playing around I managed to get rounded corners working brilliantly in IE. I found it's a little bit slower in IE8 than 7 (strangely enough), but it's a small price to pay for such an amazing solution.

So, jason, I read somewhere that you like to think that for every user with a problem there's a user who finds it perfect. I figured I'd be one of the few to let you know that it simply works, and that I am thankful for :)

Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:45 am

Just had to return to tell you once again how awesome you guys are.. it's made my life as a web designer/developer a million percent easier!

Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]