Forums
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:10 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 BEFORE YOU POST - COMMON ISSUES 

Post BEFORE YOU POST - COMMON ISSUES
Hi folks,

Over the past several months I've noticed that many of the troubleshooting questions posted in this forum end up being solved by the same few answers, which are described in detail on the Known Issues documentation page. Please, to save time, read over the items on that page before posting here to make sure you're not running into one of the common issues.

In particular, if you are noticing "nothing happening" or "backgrounds/borders/shadows disappearing" when applying the PIE.htc behavior, your issue is most likely covered by either a z-index problem (position:relative is your friend), a relative path issue (relative to the HTML file, not the CSS file), or a content-type issue. Be sure you've verified you're not running into one of these before posting.

I will be working to make these issues more obvious in the documentation as well.

Thanks and happy CSS3 coding!
--Jason

Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:21 am

Post Re: BEFORE YOU POST - COMMON ISSUES - IE9 and IE10
I really love this system but may I also add that IE9 background linear gradient only works in beta 5 as used in your site demo, and not in beta 4 as available from your download link.

Also, for IE10 platform preview you need to add the following proprietory attribute for background gradients:
Code:
background: -ms-linear-gradient(#EEFF99, #66EE33);

(See http://ie.microsoft.com/testdrive/Graphics/CSSGradientBackgroundMaker)

Martin Francis
www.ecclesiact.com
Twitter
<><

Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:57 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]