Forums
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 IE Not working for me 

Post IE Not working for me
Hi

I am at a loss tried everything to get this working, what i am trying to do is add border-radius to an img in my page. I am currently using wordpress and have tried all the usual fixes i think i may be missing something.

I have added pie.htc to all directories from root up and pie.php , tried both and neither is working i have tried position relative, z-index 0 , z-index 1 , zoom 1.

I tried adding a function to my wordpress functions file but still no joy.

i also tried adding the file initially as a linked style sheet as per one blog to stop pie being loaded twice.

Could someone help please and maybe take a look see if i have done something wrong

the page address is http://www.four-elements-design.com/pim ... d-gallery/ and it is currently hosted on my site whilst building if you click on one of the thumbnails the image that appears above is supposed to be rounded and fit onto the bass drum it works in all other browsers with css3 but for ie i need pie.

Please can someone help me crack this it would be a shame to have to change how this works just for ie

Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:00 am

Post Re: IE Not working for me
Did you try WP PIE: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-pie/

Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:29 am

Post Re: IE Not working for me
No i havent but i'll take a look for the future,

I solved the problem and found out what it was and sometimes web design and development can be so frustrating when it is something so simple !!!

I was using the Skeleton Wordpress theme so the site could be responsive it is a great framework that also is based on html5 boilerplate and has a lot of built in features that are called in the header, one of these is css3pie i was unaware it was being called right at the top of the page and was calling it again after.

once i realised that it was all good and they way the skeleton theme has css3pie set up makes it real easy to use.

Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]