Forums
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Where to locate it on joomla? 

Post Where to locate it on joomla?
Hi everyone,

I am working with joomla 1.5, I write the code as your suggestion behaviour: url(PIE.htc).
I put the files PIE.htc and PIE.php and the other inside of my carpet of css as well as the root of the site and others, however it doesn't work on IE. Besides I change url(PIE.htc) to url(PIE.php) and nothing happen.
Where Exactly do I must to put the files or how do I have to declare the url?

Thanks in advance;

Noel Flores.

Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:30 pm

Post Re: Where to locate it on joomla?
If you have pie.htc and pie.php at the root of the site, you should be able to change the behavior to:
Code:
url(/PIE.htc)

(note the slash) and it should work.

Last edited by eentzel on Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:11 pm

Thank you eentzel, but I don't know why it doesn't work.
You can see the site: http://www.delta-kunstgras.nl/newsite/i ... 8&Itemid=7
I made my own joomla template for that site. I put both file htc on my Css directoy, in the root of my template as well as the root of my site you can try it http://www.delta-kunstgras.nl/newsite/PIE.htc

This is my code in the css file:
.projectNewsFormat{
border:1px solid #afd108;

/*--------Bordes redondeados CS3 -----------*/
-moz-border-radius: 4px;
-webkit-border-radius: 4px;
border-radius: 4px;
behavior: url(PIE.htc); /*Para ser interpretado en IE */
/*------------------------------------------*/

}

I have IE 7. In FF 3.6 everything is fine.

Please HELP ME!

Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:09 pm

Looks like you're running into the classic z-index issue, described in detail at the top of http://css3pie.com/documentation/known-issues/. Giving your element position:relative seems to fix it.

Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:38 am

Thanks a lot!

It is solved!

Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:31 pm

I'm also running into this z-index issue and am confused as to what element is being referred to. For reference, I am using Joomlart.com's Purity II template. Are you saying I need to modify the "template.css" of my particular Joomla! template and give the #ja-container .main the relative position?

#ja-container already has position:relative;. Incidentally, it also has a z-index: 5; value. I added the relative tag to #ja-container .main with no change.

I also added a relative tag to .article-content. No change. Can someone help point out where this needs to actually be located?

Thanks in advance.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:28 pm

Well!

Apparently, the 'element' you were speaking of was what you were rounding in the first place, not the Joomla CSS element :) When I use the position-relative; in a CONTENT ARTICLE it works perfectly.

When I put that same code into a "Custom HTML" module, it doesn't. Thoughts as to why?

Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:53 pm

The 'within module' was user error. I had a typo. It works as expected in articles and modules now. However, I have the code in the custom styling options of the JEvents calendar module and it clearly isn't working there...

See attached screenshot. The "I like pie" should be wrapped with the curved borders. It's a square box in IE AND Firefox... The JEvents module wraps everything in an HTML table. Don't know if that would have an any effect. Source code of output is:

Code:
<div class="ja-colswrap clearfix ja-l1">
  <div class="ja-col  column" style="width:100%">
    <div class="ja-module ja-box-br module_graytop" id="Mod322">
   <div class="ja-box-bl"><div class="ja-box-tr"><div class="ja-box-tl clearfix">
   <h3><span>Cal v4 JEvents</span></h3>
   <div class="jamod-content ja-box-ct clearfix">
<table class="mod_events_latest_table" width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" align="center"><tr><td class="mod_events_latest_first"><div style="border: 1px solid #696;<br />padding: 20px 0;<br />text-align: center;<br />-webkit-border-radius: 10px;<br />-moz-border-radius: 10px;<br />border-radius: 10px;<br />background: #EEFF99;<br />position: relative;<br />behavior: url(/pie/PIE.htc);<br />">I like pie.</div><div style="-webkit-border-top-right-radius: 8px;-moz-border-radius-topright: 8px;border-top-rightradius: 8px;margin-left:-21px;border:1px solid #ccc;width:25px;background:#fff;;color:#069;text-align:center;font-size:6.5pt;position: relative;behavior: url(/pie/PIE.htc);">9</div><div style="-webkit-border-bottom-right-radius: 8px;-moz-border-radius-bottomright: 8px;border-bottom-rightradius: 8px;margin-left:-21px;border-left:1px solid #ccc;border-right:1px solid #666;border-bottom:1px solid #666;width:25px;background:#069;color:#fff !important;text-align:center;font-size:6.5pt;text-transform:uppercase;text-shadow:#000 0 1px 1px;position: relative;behavior: url(/pie/PIE.htc);">Jan</div><div style="font-size:8pt;margin-top:-30px;margin-left:12px;margin-right:-18px;"><b><a href="/events/eventdetails/icalrepeat.detail/2011/01/09/2520/-/single-day-duallocs-2.html" >Single Day - DualLocs @2</a></b></div><div style="font-size:8pt;margin-left:12px;margin-right:-18px;"><i>2:00pm @ Waukee/Beaverdale </i></div><div style="font-size:8pt;margin-left:12px;margin-right:-14px;"></div><div style="font-size:8pt;margin-left:12px;margin-right:-14px;padding-bottom:12px;"><font color="DarkBlue"></font></div></td></tr>
</table>

<div class="mod_events_latest_callink"><a href="/events/eventdetails/icalevent.edit/0.html" >View Full Calendar</a></div>      </div>
   </div></div></div>
   </div>

Attachments:
ilikepie.png [4.92 KiB]
Downloaded 830 times
ilikepie.png [4.92 KiB]
Downloaded 830 times
Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:32 pm

Hi!

I am working with joomla 1.5 and I can not make it work.

I put the file PIE.htc inside of my carpet of css as well as the root of the template, but it doesn't work on IE.

this is the code

#caja1 {
width: 400px; height: 400px;
margin-top: 20px;
margin-left: auto;
margin-right: auto;
border-radius: 20px;
position: relative;
background-color:#0066CC;
box-shadow: 0px 0px 10px #000000;
-moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 10px #000000;
-webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 10px #000000;