Forums
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Moving Elements 

Post Moving Elements
Thanks so much for the behavior. It's a lifesaver.

I've ironed out most issues that I've run into by perusing the forums, with one exception. I read on and understand how the elements are being written in and displayed absolutely. My issue seems to be somewhat related.

I have a set of buttons that have the PIE.htc behavior attached. These buttons are being shown/hidden with jQuery when the form that houses them is "turned on" by being clicked (using .show() & .hide()). It appears that the CSS3 renderings are not positioned where they should be all of the time. For example, it should have a top position of 5px or so to be placed on the button that it is meant to render, but sometimes it has a large negative top positioning (e.g. -350px).

I have setup an example page so that you can see the undesired behavior: http://jonathanwkelly.com/css3pie-example/ . To reproduce, keep clicking on the "Edit" links on the right. This will in effect deactivate one form and activate another, during which the buttons should show with their CSS3 renderings. I am able to consistently reproduce the issue on about the 5th or 6th click of an "Edit" link.

Any insight? Many thanks.

Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:54 am

Post Re: Moving Elements
I suspect that enabling -pie-poll for these elements will make them snap into place.

http://css3pie.com/documentation/suppor ... /#pie-poll

Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:48 am

Post Re: Moving Elements
If -pie-poll doesn't do it (or do it quickly enough), tell PIE that the elements have moved.

Tue May 15, 2012 8:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]