Forums
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 IE: Access denied to PIE.htc (same domain/shopping site) 

Post IE: Access denied to PIE.htc (same domain/shopping site)
Hey guys,

first off: Thank you so much for creating this amazing software!! It saved me so much trouble and frustration with IE's ignoring basic web standards and it got my CSS3 styles to work, where every other fix failed. It works perfectly well on static sites, however I'm having a question with an issue regarding an online shopping site. The site in question uses OpenCart, and I can't get it to work there. IE tells me about this access denied issue, which I already read about in several posts in this forum. However, I wonder, if it got something to do with the shop's index.php? Because PIE is located on the same domain, even in the same folder. The path to PIE.htc in my stylesheet.css is also correct. Is there any way to modify the .htaccess file so that it can be accessed? Or is it in general impossible because index.php or some other dynamic file rewrites the code every time so IE thinks PIE is on a different domain? Would you suggest I use the JS file instead? (I am not too firm in JS yet)

Thanks so much, and keep up the great work! :-)

Cheers…

Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:54 pm

Post Re: IE: Access denied to PIE.htc (same domain/shopping site)
Any ideas, anyone? I can't get it to work. What I can't believe though is: it did work for a few minutes! IE was not giving me any 'access denied‘ alert. I thought I got it fixed by using absolute paths. I reloaded, and all of a sudden IE was bitching again. This is just really frustrating.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]