Forums
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Drupal 6 translated pages - PIE css works on one language, n 

Post Drupal 6 translated pages - PIE css works on one language, n
Drupal 6 translated pages - PIE css works on one language, not the other!?

I've created a custom content type, and used CCK to add custom fields. Because those who will be entering content and those who view the page need to have access to it in French, I used translate strings to set the field names/labels in French.

I've entered data and added my translation, but when I go and view the created page, the French version in IE8 is not FULLY rendering my css. It seems to render the simple css, but there are 3 areas on the page which use box-shadow and border-radius, which I know is not supported and therefore used pie.php. This seems to work fine on the English page, just not on the French.

I thought it was something to do with the string translation, but on another page of my site where I use panels to create menus, the same thing happens - the css will render for the English page, but not for the French.

I am using /www/themes/newsflash/style.css to customize these fields...does a translated Drupal page use a different stylesheet? How would I find it?

I don't understand much of this js/php scripting stuff. I had to mess around with pie.php in the first place to get it working (pie.htc didn't work), and I assumed I had it installed properly as I could see rendered content. Does anyone have any idea what is wrong?

EDIT: I see in my error log that Drupal is looking for pie at www.mydomain.com/fr/pie.php. I even tried creating a folder called fr and putting in my root directory with pie.php in it, so it could find it there, but no luck, still doesn't work.

Thanks.

Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]