[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
CSS3 PIE Forums - View topic - Tips for getting .htc file with windows 7 and apache and IE8
Forums
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Tips for getting .htc file with windows 7 and apache and IE8 

Post Tips for getting .htc file with windows 7 and apache and IE8
I just got a new machine to do design. I could not get CC3 PIE to work until, I did a little research. So, I want to share with those that are having problems with getting PIE to work. (I love CC3 PIE. It saved me a lot of work, in the past!!!)
First, make sure that you have:
text/x-component htc in your Mime.types. This file on Windows 7 with XAMPP is in the apache/conf directory. (You will have to find were your mime.types file, it may be different then mine.)
Then I had to use the absolute path to the file.
Example:
behavior: url("http://localhost/mytestsite/templates/bluesteel/css/pie.htc");

After I that, I restarted apache and launched the website in internet exploder...er...explorer. And the crowd goes wild!

Here are the sites which helped me:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/306231
http://drupal.org/node/795582http://dru ... ode/795582

Happy coding!!!
Oscar

Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:02 pm

Post Re: Tips for getting .htc file with windows 7 and apache and
Great, thanks for the tip!

Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:14 pm

Post Re: Tips for getting .htc file with windows 7 and apache and
I had the same problem trying to get this working with xampp and windows 7.

I modified the mime-types and and even tried adding to apache.conf but for some reason it still does not seem to work even when using an absolute url (which is not ideal either).

My solution was to use a virtual box with ubuntu loaded (quickkstart) and that worked first time.

Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]